Where is Cliff?

Join me as I escape corporate America to travel around the world over a period of approximately one year...and possibly more depending on my experiences.

Name:
Location: United States

I've had this itch to travel forever and I feel like now is my chance since I'm single, childless and don't own a home. I will be bringing one backpack along with me, and the clothes on my back. My mission is to explore the world and meet people from all walks of life along the way. I have grown tired of the corporate world, and need a refresher. Along the way I will be taking advantage of www.couchsurfing.com for free stays on local's couches. This will lower my costs considerably, and allow me to meet very interesting and friendly (hopefully) people. I expect the trip to cost $15k-$20k for one year. I'll be keeping a travel blog (www.WhereisCliff.com) to let all who care know how I am doing.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home